The Ecom Cooperative Presents
Prime Day Prep
join us for the next event!!
- Ephraim Ausch –
- Why you should “not” use Amazon Partnered carriers before Prime Day.
- What happens when you use Amazon Partner Carriers.
- If you have a product at the port and you still want to get them in Amazon before Prime Day
- If your products are still overseas and you want them in Amazon before Prime Day.
- Clayton Atchison –
- What if anything are you doing OFF-Amazon to promote products for Prime Day?
- What can you do to turn Prime Day buyers into loyal customers?
- How do you stay on top of what your competition is doing for Prime Day and how to best compete?
- Chezi Cweiber –
- How do I improve my ipi score and save money on storage as well?
- Make sure all your removal order settings are optimized for how you would like to deal with reverse logics.
- Isaac Gross-
- Should we increase our bids on Prime Day?
- Should we ramp up PPC spending before Prime Day?
- How should we set our budget before Prime Day?
- Max Dushey –
- What do you think will be different this year vs last year?
- What would you offer as a tip for seller on prime day?
- What are some things that can be done after prime day to maximize return on customers obtained on Prime Day?
- Alexandra Ramirez –
- Can SellersFunding lending be used for anything other than inventory to prep for Prime Day?
- How should people finance Prime Day and also prepare for Q4?
- Where else should sellers be thinking about investing their funds into?
- Elizabeth Greene –
- What are the most important campaigns to run during Prime Day?
- What should I be doing to my advertising leading up to Prime Day?
- What should I focus on in advertising during Prime Day?
- Shaun Rubenstein –
- How do you determine your Prime Day Sales Strategy? Should you focus on sales velocity or profitability?
- If the Prime Day Deal price and minimum volumes do not make economic sense, what are the options available to me to maximize sales on Prime Day?